If you spend a great deal of time on biological research for academic or lab analysis, the saxon researcher compact biological microscope is the one to go for.
Featuring a trinocular head with digital imaging capability, you can take photos or videos of specimens with the additional digital eyepiece that is connected to the computer. The magnification rotates between 40x, 64x, 100x, 160x, 400x, 640x, 1000x and 1600x giving you a wide range of observation.
The coaxial coarse and fine focus aids in sharpening the smallest details which can take your observation to the next level. Not forgetting the mechanical stage that boast an x-y linear to slide the specimen in place, and locater markings for tracing specimens.
Powered by AC or batteries, the saxon researcher compact biological microscope can used indoors or outdoors.
- Warranty Information 3-Years Limited Warranty
- Eyepiece WF10x, WF16x
- Magnification Range 40x, 64x 100x, 160x, 400x, 640x, 1000x, 1600x
- Objectives 4x, 10x, 40xR, 100xR
- Field of View 18mm and 13mm
- Illumination LED
- Head Type Trinocular
- Focus Coarse and Fine
- Condenser 1.25 Abbe
- Stage Type Mechanical Stage 130mmx125mm
- Stand Curved Arm
- Power Supply 5v 1000mA AC Power or pre-installed recharge-able Batteries
- Weight 3.7