This is the package I recommend for the person who wants to do both visual observing and astro photography. The 8" diameter Newtonian reflector gathers enough light for viewing bright objects such as planets, bright star cluster and the Moon in great detail...as well as viewing fainter objects like nebulas, galaxies and globular clusters.
Attach your SLR camera to the HEQ5 computerised tracking mount and achieve impressive photos even with a short 30 second exposure…or attain even more stunning photos with a 2 minute exposure.
The package features:
- Dual speed 10:1 focuser for precise focussing
- Large 8” aperture for viewing faint objects and achieving detail in photos
- 42000 object database
- VERY useful polar align feature to help you setup quickly for accurate tracking
- Sturdy Stainless Steel legs for stability
- Counterweights 2 x 5.1Kgs
- Auto Guider Interface for astro-photography.