Designed with the discerning astronomer in mind, Sky-Watcher top-of-the-line Esprit refractors deliver the kind of imaging performance one would expect from telescopes costing much more. With their three-element air spaced objective lens design, false color is completely eliminated, yielding exceptional contrast and sharpness.
The 3" CNC machined 1:11 rotatable dual speed linear power focuser provides a smooth, rock-solid focusing with zero image shifts. The Esprit ED 150mm refractor comes with a 9 x 50 right angle finder scope, 2-inch Star diagonal, D-style dovetail, retractable dew cap and padded case. Everything you need to get out under the stars.
The 2-element thread-on 48mm field flattener guarantees excellent field flatness across the entire 44 mm imaging plane. Its oversized lenses ensure a larger and clearer aperture and also extremely minimized halation.
- Optical Design - Apochromatic Refractor
- Diameter - 150mm
- Focal Length - 1050mm
- F/Ratio - F/7
- Highest Practical - Power300x
- Faintest Steller Magnitude - 13
- Finder Scope - 8x50 Right Angled Erect Image
- Focuser Diameter - 3" Linear Power Focuser
- Diagonal - 2" 90 deg. Dielectric Diagonal with 1.25" adapter
- Tube Weight - 14.52 kg
- Tube Dimensions - 15.3cm x 95cm
- Shipping Weight - 30 kg
- Shipping Dimensions - 130 x 56 x 56 cm3