10" f/8 ACF Optical Tube Assembly #1008-80-01
We've heard your requests, and we listened. That's why we're proud to offer the f/8 OTA without the accessories for an ultra-low cost.
Building on Meade’s award-winning Advanced Coma-Free™ (ACF™) optics, the 10" OTA employs a fast f/8 optical system with high-contrast baffling that insures crisp, pinpoint imaging to the very edge of the field. Features an internal zero image shift Crayford-style focusing system with a two-speed 7:1 reduction control that provides smooth, precise focusing at any magnification. Also features Meade's Ultra-High Transmission Coatings (UHTC) for maximum brightness and contrast, an oversized low-expansion primary mirror for extra aperture and to prevent thermal expansion of the mirror, and diffraction-limited optics.
Includes precision machined Losmandy-style dovetail rail mated to the tube with wide-stance radius blocks for rock-steady mounting, and front and rear dust covers.
Sky-Watcher AZ-EQ6 Mount
- Clear Aperture: 10"
- Optical Design: Advanced Coma-Free (ACF)
- Optical Coatings: UHTC™
- Focal Length: 2032mm
- Focal Ratio: f/10
- Resolving Power (Dawes' Limit): 0.456 arc-seconds
- Oversized Primary Mirror: Yes
- Mirror Lock: Yes
- Focuser Mechanism: Internal Crayford-style, zero image-shift, dual speed 7:1 focuser
- Dovetail: Losmandy-style with ultra stable radius blocks
- Assembled Product Weight: 33 lbs
- Series 5000 2" Enhanced Diagonal Mirror with Adapters
- Rear-Focus Viewfinder
- Warranty 3 Years
The Sky-Watcher AZ-EQ6 SynScan gives optimal stability and pointing accuracy for a wide variety of heavy professional photo and video equipments. It is a hybrid mount with alt-azimuth capability for general use, and equatorial capability for astrophotography use. Supplied with a SynScan handset with dual AZ/EQ firmware, it can automatically find and track 42,900+ celestrial objects from its database.
AZ-EQ6 SynScan is capable of carrying heavy-duty photographic equipments for professional shooting and video recording. It is a very efficient transportable mount weighing only 15 kg, for a load capacity of 20 kg (counterweight excluded).
An excellent feature of the AZ-EQ6 SynScan is the patented dual-encoder technology. This technology allows the telescope to be moved manually either axis without the mount losing its positional information which gives enormous freedom and convenience for users.
- Mount Type EQ/Alt-AZ Dual Mode Go-To
- Counterweight(s) 5 kg x 3
- Piggyback Bracket n/a
- Accessory Tray Yes
- Motor Drive Built-in 1.8° Hybrid Stepper Motor
- Go-to SynScan Hand Control
- Tripod Height 127 cm (50 in.)
- Tripod Weight 7.5 kg, 2-inch steel tripod
- Shipping Weight 21kg + 15 kg
- Shipping Carton Dimensions 117x28x21cm3; 100x50x50 cm3
- Warranty: 5 Years