102mm Apochromatic Triplet Refractor
This telescope features Japanese Hoya FCD100 optics. Relying on technological innovation, we have successfully launched the high-performance optical glass at the apex of the FCD family. Combining it with optical glass of high refractive index allows us to achieve unprecedented advanced chromatic aberration correction. Hoya FCD100 is considered the best glass ever produced by Hoya.
Having a true diffraction-limited optical design and sized to encourage spontaneous stargazing sessions, this high-quality telescope is a perfect grab-and-go instrument for exploring the skies.
Featuring an air-spaced triplet optical design that virtually eliminates chromatic aberrations, this telescope generates brilliant high-contrast images by combining genuine HOYA FCD100 extra-low dispersion (ED) glass and proprietary EMD enhanced multi-layer deposition on all optical surfaces.
In addition, this amazing little scope also includes a dual speed (10:1) 2.5" focuser with very rigid design and strong support. Up to 10 lbs of gear can be loaded onto this focuser.
Although it is a standout telescope on its own, the 102mm also is compact enough to mount on a larger telescope, which can add versatility to your astrophotography experience by separating the guiding and imaging duties.
AZEQ6 Pro Mount
- Aperture: 102mm
- Focal length: 714mm
- Focal Ratio: F/7
- Optical design: Japanese made FCD100 EMD refractor
- Focuser: 2.5" dual speed focuser
- Eyepiece: 2" 28mm LET
- Finderscope: 9x50 erect finderscope (90 degree)
- Diagonal: 2" dielectric diagonal with 1.25" adapter
- Tube Weight: 5.1 Kg (without accessories)
- Tube length with extended dew shield: 630mm
- Tube length with contracted dew shield: 558mm
- Diameter of few shield: 145mm
The Sky-Watcher AZ-EQ6 SynScan gives optimal stability and pointing accuracy for a wide variety of heavy professional photo and video equipments. It is a hybrid mount with alt-azimuth capability for general use, and equatorial capability for astrophotography use. Supplied with a SynScan handset with dual AZ/EQ firmware, it can automatically find and track 42,900+ celestrial objects from its database.
AZ-EQ6 SynScan is capable of carrying heavy-duty photographic equipments for professional shooting and video recording. It is a very efficient transportable mount weighing only 15 kg, for a load capacity of 20 kg (counterweight excluded).
An excellent feature of the AZ-EQ6 SynScan is the patented dual-encoder technology. This technology allows the telescope to be moved manually either axis without the mount losing its positional information which gives enormous freedom and convenience for users.
- Mount Type: EQ/Alt-AZ Dual Mode Go-To
- Counterweights: 5 kg x 2
- Accessory Tray: Yes
- Motor Drive: Built-in 1.8° Hybrid Stepper Motor
- Hand Control: Version 4 Go-to SynScan
- Tripod Height: 127 cm (50 in.)
- Tripod Weight: 7.5 kg, 2-inch steel tripod
- Shipping Weight: 21kg + 15 kg
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: 117x28x21cm3; 100x50x50 cm3