I recommend this series of telescopes for people requiring erect image views of land objects and wider field astronomy views. It is capable of viewing the brighter objects in the night sky, like the Moon an bright star clusters. Although you will get nice views of Jupiter, Venus and Saturn with an additional high power eyepiece.
The telescope's sturdy Alt-Azimuth mount allows you to move the scope up and down and left to right, making it easy to point at objects. No heavy lifting required in transporting the telescope around - the full assembly weighs just over 6 kg!
- Optical Design : Refractor
- Aperture : 120mm
- Focal Length : 600mm
- F/ratio : F/5
- Eyepieces : 25mm and 10mm Super
- Highest Power : 240x
- Faintest Magnitude : 12.2
- Diagonal : 1.25" 45° Erect Image
- Finderscope : Red Dot Finder
- Tripod : AZ3 Alt/Az Aluminium
- Optical Tube Weight : 3.97Kg
- Shipping Weight : 11.7Kg